Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Presentations II

The individual presentations have been very fascinating. When I first heard that we were encouraged to write mainly on one of two topics I was afraid that most of the presentations would sound a like. However as it turns out the generic topic has been very different from almost everyone that's performed and the ones on the Brothers K. have been on different parts. A couple that I really enjoyed are:



Matt's on "You don't know what you're saying till you see what you say", I enjoyed his mainly because it was a slightly different interpretation of the saying than I took. I love that, to see how minds can work so differently and finish with different outcomes that are both correct.



I also really enjoyed Anthony's. The way he read his paper with the same amount of enthusiasm and emotion that he used to write it made it really stand out in my mind.


Another one I found very entertaining was the presentation with the poster board and the attachable pictures of Obama the Fox news guy. This was a fun one because she had a visual aid that caught the audiences attention and made us giggle. Also she did her presentation on a very intriguing character to me, Arnold Friend.

Even if yours was not mentioned here it was awesome!! Just as the professor asked the presenters to do, they have been knocking my socks off each and every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment